Elevator Forum

ECI V800, stuck on ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

ECI V800, stuck on fire service

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,800 Views
(@Kcmprize)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#37660]
Building is under modernization not occupied. Fire sensors disconnected from controller and was running for construction use only. Unit stuck on phase one alternate floor. It shows no FRS on output but not on display. I don't have prints but is there a way to temporarily bypass the fire service from the processor? I tried jumping terminal 50 to bypass with no luck. Any suggestions would help. Thanks



   
Quote
(@Tramguage1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
does this have the small Fire service board? (approximately 2'X2") If so you will need to remove the wires on the I/O board from that board.( upper R.H side)Try a computer reset and see if that clears it, then put wires back in place.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Kcmprize)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
This is a duplex unit, car A has the fire interface board. Car A has not been used for few years since hurricane. Car B which I'm working on does not have this interface board. The wires that cross connected Car A to B have been cut since it's out of service until modernization.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top