Elevator Forum

Swift Futura LED de...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Swift Futura LED description

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,130 Views
 M2RE
(@M2RE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#37659]
Hey guys, I have a intermittent problem with a swift futura. It's getting stuck doors open with faults 104,105 and 109. I am noticing that only when the car goes UP the LED'S named: COMM and FLT become yellow on the COP,Cpt and TOCC (or red, sometimes). This is pretty consistent in the up direction, however in the down direction I have not noticed any changes.

**Watching from the RVU-Wizard display**

Sequence of activation of LED:
1- WHEN AT LEVELING The "COM" led turns yellow on the TOCC
2- Then, on the COP "COM" Led turns yellow
3-Finally on the CPT the "COM" LED turns yellow(Sometimes while turning yellow on CPT it also turns red and randomly it can shutdown on a DZ fault!!!).

All this happens only when the Leveling sequence starts.

What does the yellow color on Comm means? No fault occurred while doing this issue but of course I get a call back everyday.

Replaced:
1- CPT
2-UFLZ,MLZ,DFLZ sensors
3-CPU-Link
4-Cable that goes from the CPT "DZ" signal to CPU-link board.
5- Capacitor MC
6- MC,BK,SM contactors(previous issue)
7-Selector guides

Adjusted:
1-Power supply voltage at 24.800VDC at pot, receiving 23.800VDC-24.00VDC at DZ terminal on CPU-Link

Unit: Swift Futura, 1995

Thank you

Attachments
Screenshot_20240626_101408_Gallery.jpg (2.73 MB, 9 downloads)
Screenshot_20240626_101720_Gallery.jpg (2.03 MB, 7 downloads)



   
Quote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Have you replaced the DZ modules? LVE module? The faults seem to be DZ related.
Also check DZ wiring at the controller terminals (they can magically become loose) and on the car top.

I’m not sure of the color changes you mention, but with the RVU set up to catch any of those faults, you might see a logical reason for it as you scroll forward and back. When the RVU screen goes RED let’s say on the 104 fault, is that when the COMM etc LED’s go YELLOW?

Out of Service with doors open typically means an error has occurred three times within a predetermined amount of time, so the car goes SRVPROT to take it out of the group.

You’ve got original prints?



   
ReplyQuote
 M2RE
(@M2RE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yes, we've replaced DZ modules. Not sure if LVE...

When it turns red it also turns yellow on the comm.

Yellow led on comm happens almost every up direction trip.

I don't have the ones over there, but next time I am there I can scan them.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top