Elevator Forum

Dover t4 encoder ba...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Dover t4 encoder battery backup

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,622 Views
(@Bp2010)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#4012]
Can someone share with me the location of the encoder battery on a t4



   
Quote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Never heard of an encoder battery on a T4, I don't know much about T4 equipment though. The only battery I know about is the one in the bottom back of the controller for the DSP. I can ask an expert tomorrow?



   
ReplyQuote
(@charlie)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: E-man
Never heard of an encoder battery on a T4, I don't know much about T4 equipment though. The only battery I know about is the one in the bottom back of the controller for the DSP. I can ask an expert tomorrow?

Thats it. Its a 12vdc batt.



   
ReplyQuote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Ok. Yeah, it looks like an emergency light battery in the bottom back of the controller. IIRC, the battery circiut is fused with a pico fuse on the DSP.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top