Elevator Forum

Dover SS Print/Pape...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Dover SS Print/Paperwork

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,852 Views
(@VTR Tech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#37891]
Hello gentlemen, we recently picked up an old dover solid state hydro. First one of these I've seen, and I'm glad it doesn't use IBM relays like the composites. However there are no prints or any other paperwork on the site. It does seem to be getting regular inspections and safety tests done. Is there anything in particular we should look out for and does anyone have prints they would be willing to share? Thanks



   
Quote
(@omgitsonme)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Are you still in need of paperwork?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Pm me your email and some info about the elevator and I'll see what I have for prints and manuals



   
ReplyQuote
(@VTR Tech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I did receive prints from a nice someone on here but would still like to get a hold of a manual since I know nothing about these. Willing to trade.

PM sent, rooster.

Thanks



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sent



   
ReplyQuote
(@VTR Tech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
got what i needed. thanks everyone



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top