Elevator Forum

Garaventa Lula 3300...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Garaventa Lula 3300 series

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,857 Views
(@Geronimo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#37883]
Hello,I’ve run across a problem with a Garaventa Lula that I came to after a power outage.I can run the car from car top inspection so my safety circuit is good.When going to Auto it gives me Major fault=0:There are no floor values set.I’m assuming I need to do a hoistway learn run or scan but I have no idea how and no literature left on job.Finding out that unless you’re an approved dealer you can’t get them either.Can anyone point me in the right direction?



   
Quote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Where are you located? Are you an owner, or a mechanic? Can you take a pic of the controller? Is this a hydraukic or a cable elevator?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Geronimo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I’m a mechanic in Virginia.It is a roped hydro.I believe a coworker has found a write up somewhere that is telling me to do the setup from the COP.Ill try to send a picture.Thanks for responding.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You are on the right track, that is where you setup the floors from.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Does any one have the garavante landing station learn procedures for the stair lifts ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Artira?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I think
So



   
ReplyQuote
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Pm me your email, i may have something



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top