Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
07/12/2016 12:49 am
1970s 4 stop, will not run down on auto will run up fine and will run up and down on inspect. I have tried new cards out of a running unit with same problem. Does anyone have a print of the logic circuits are any idea what to check.
07/12/2016 1:19 am
If I remember correctly you can run those on inspect all the way down to the springs. Check the bottom limits. They stop from running down on auto.
07/12/2016 1:37 am
Print numbers are posted in the controller. I may have what you need. Pm me that and an email address.
07/12/2016 11:37 am
Check 1a and ta
Topic starter
08/12/2016 2:10 am
Page 1. 122864
Page 2. 122867
Page 6. 119005
Page 7 119322
Vmp. 119882
Page 2. 122867
Page 6. 119005
Page 7 119322
Vmp. 119882
Jkh I sent you a pm but later said it failed so here it is.
Topic starter
08/12/2016 8:19 am
1a and ta are ok signal is getting to the card for a down call but dosnt pick checked everthing today we could think of and still nothing. Did they make a print that showed the logic side
08/12/2016 9:06 pm
Do u have at least 24v funny things can happen if too low
Topic starter
08/12/2016 9:48 pm
Think it was putting out 31 volts but 1a and ta were 15.1 vdc