Elevator Forum

Dover LMH Informati...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Dover LMH Information

11 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
8,037 Views
(@FriscoKid)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#34742]
Looking for information on Dover LMH controls. Any help is appreciated.
Attachments
Resized_20230215_094358.jpg (637.27 KB, 69 downloads)
Resized_20230215_094413.jpg (148.16 KB, 44 downloads)

Last edited by FriscoKid; 02/15/23 08:28 PM.


   
Quote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is there something in particular that you want, or want to know.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Smitty)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I posted a different problem today with a fire service issue
2 stop unit, manual freight doors, main and alternate backwards.
I tried reprogramming them via the Omeron programmer. The main floor is the top(2nd) and alternate is the basement (1).
So per the book I have.
On the tool...
TRS,CNT,1,Read,2 enter :to set the main recall to 2nd floor

Then
TRS,CNT,2,Read,8 enter: to set the alternate floor.
Initially I used a 1 instead of the 8 here, but there is a note in the book saying on a two stop it has to be set at 7(top landing)
Either way the results were the same.
Car tries to recall to correct floor, stops at the floor then will run to the other floor. It continues to cycle like this. As far as I can tell I can view the IO info via the tool MON(add) function and they match what is on or off.
So, not sure if I am missing a step or might have a defective ee2 chip. It is an FA-2 junior unit with a 4k EE2 chip.module



   
ReplyQuote
(@lowoil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Are you talking about lmh-plc?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I asked you some questions on the other post. The IDEC IZUNI Corp FA-2 is the programmer that I have used in the past. I am not familiar with the Omeron programmer, but as long as they change the counters correctly, it probably doesn't matter.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Hey Pal)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Count the pi outputs on the plc. You may only have 6 floors. TOP floor would need to reflect controller's configuration.

Counters take effect after power cycle. Good luck.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Which software makes a lot of difference with how to program. LMH Lite requires a top floor setting, others do not. What version of software do you have?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Smitty)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Here is what the book shows. For some reason there is a note about the two stop job counter being set at 8 instead of what would seem logical. Either way it doesn't work
Attachments
Screenshot_20230310_213552_Adobe Acrobat.jpg (331.13 KB, 43 downloads)



   
ReplyQuote
(@Hey Pal)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Counter1 =8. main floor top
Counter2=1. alt floor bottom

Post a picture of the plc. Need software version and available I/os.

Last edited by Hey Pal; 03/12/23 04:15 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I believe those settings are for 8LIL software, but we don't know which software you have, so the settings may not be correct.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Smitty)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks for the reply. I'll get by there and see if I can get the version. I have a spare E2module. I don't know what's still out here in terms of available programs.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top