Elevator Forum

dover dmc selector ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

dover dmc selector learn problems

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
9,989 Views
(@Take the stairs)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#21953]
I have a DMC that I do a selector set up selector reads sup. Selector variables read BDL high, dz low, lu high , and ld low. Clear CLC faults. The second I push safe and up, the CLC gets a 020-003 fault, and selector starts blinking. MIND you car hasn't even moved only motor starts. Originally lost CLC & software, Installed dk13 and had CLC, and all boards sent to access electronics the comm chips were all bad, replaced all tested together. Any help is appreciated.



   
Quote
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Something is probably wrong with a slowdown signal coming from the selector micro card.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Make sure TDL, TSL, & UTS are low and DTS is high.



   
ReplyQuote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I can't remember right now, but when setting up for the learn, either prior to, or after SUP displays, you should have seen something like "ISR-ISE" in the FAST window. Did you see this?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Take the stairs)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
No just sup, IN. I will check switches again.



   
ReplyQuote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm a dope.
The reference to ISR/ISE (or whatever it is) is when you do a new door scan, not hoistway, DUH. Sorry.
Seeing the slowdown right off the bat might be what jcm states, or a broken slowdown switch spring steel. Or possibly a broken shunt wire on one of the two switches for top terminals.
Did you get it remedied today?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Take the stairs)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
sorry guys been bus . Going to work on this friday. thanks for the help. I will report back.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Take the stairs)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top