I did have one attempt that it recorded pulse values for the floors, but it didn't show any value in the saved section.
I am also resetting selector and CLC faults before starting hoistway scan
The LED stays on the whole time, and starts flashing at the end once I make it to TDL. Car was running fine before a jack sync sensor had to get replaced (replaced and working now).
No selector faults after the run, but I do get an "attempt to save incorrect floor data" on the CLC which I'm guessing is due to no pulse counts being saved.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
But, the time you saw values for floor positions but not in the saved field, that’s what it should look like until you save. (SEL PAR 0 SAVE on a FAST tool)
I usually do the scan from the machine room because it’s easier but as soon as something isn’t right I go to the car top so I can see the LED on the selector. No point running all the way to the top of the LED isn’t solid. When you put the car on the bottom limit, before you start running up the selector status should say SUP and the LED should be on solid. Run nonstop to the top limit, then bump the car down off the limit. If the scan was successful it will level in when you take it off inspect. Then you save and make sure the floor counts move from working value to saved. It’s also possible the selector isn’t counting. You can verify phase A and phase B are changing state with a meter at the selector and you can see if the CLC is seeing phase B change state through a variable.
The reason the car lost parameters was it was down while the valve was replaced, so, can't see that had anything to do with it. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
But if you uploaded the parameters, why do you have to do a hoistway scan?
For troubleshooting the communication, separate the CLC, door, and selector to see which is the problem.
What is the easier, cheaper way?
But if you uploaded the parameters, why do you have to do a hoistway scan?
For troubleshooting the communication, separate the CLC, door, and selector to see which is the problem.
I've used the freedom tool many times on DMC's and never had the hoistway pulse count included in the saved parameters.
Also never had to bump the car off the limit for the count to be saved.
I'll try your suggestions tomorrow and I thank you for them.
And ILikeElevs........I'll also ask, what is the easier, cheaper way?