Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Dover DMC Fast tool

26 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
67.9 K Views
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Nope I was told to use my PDA/Laptop. What really stinks is my 6400GE4 boards have no UIT. The Fast made it super simple to do a door scan and make adjustments. Now im having to get my laptop orange cable whole setup takes too much time. So now I'm just converting them to ABN1 boards. Supervisor thinks this should be a billable upgrade. What he don't know don't hurt him. The conversion is super simple, as long as you already have a 1/6th hp motor and makes my life a lot easier.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Postal)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Done several of those conversions!!
Great product, uncle TKE said those are on back order last I checked



   
ReplyQuote
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: Postal
Done several of those conversions!!
Great product, uncle TKE said those are on back order last I checked

I don't know about that, last few I send it for repair have came back. I have 10 in my parts room. With the UIT I really like this board, have had good luck with them.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Postal)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Btw they can refresh your fast tool , I've seen it done personally
Just don't want to pushing everyone to the CN50

Good luck!!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Garmin)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Does anyone have a print for a Sheppard Lift?



   
ReplyQuote
(@ThyssenKrapp)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
A Shappard home lift?? Chain driven circa 1970 ish ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Garmin)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
That sounds about right. Thanks!!



   
ReplyQuote
(@ThyssenKrapp)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yes i have a UK diagram as H+C used to install them, they were partnered with DOVER in the US. so will hopefully be what you need.

PM me a email and i will get it over to you early next week.



   
ReplyQuote
(@muggzy65)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
eci in cape Canaveral fla reboots them for about $850.00 for 250 uses. already covered, just my 2 cents. Yes they all die after the original 250 uses and need to be reprogramed. Happy landings!!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Do the Dishes)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Let me know if ThyssenKrapp was able to help. If not, I have some Shepard prints.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Gregx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yes, ECI in Florida. They will repair and refresh.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top