Elevator Forum

Dover DMC 317 Door ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Dover DMC 317 Door fault

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,621 Views
(@Flyballgov)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#37858]
Have a DMC-I that's having some door troubles..and repeatedly 317 fault. I have redid a door scan and saved the pulse count. Doors will cycle fine one time then after answering a call the doors will run slow again and almost stall. I have check door adj 18&19 but not sure if I'm missing something. Brushes in motor are good. Any insight on this would be helpful



   
Quote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is your door count right? Encoder I mean. Tighten all hardware on all arms/linkages. I had a tac 20 once that would take a learn then go haywire. Worked on it for hours before fed up I tightened hardware for the heck of it. Found a couple ever so slightly not tight bolts on the connecting like allowing the connecting link halves to slide a but, but bolts looked tight, felt tight by finger. This movement was throwing off the encoder count. Just an idea



   
ReplyQuote
(@Vatorfixer)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I wonder if the encoder could be loose. I’m also always suspicious of those plastic limit bands. I’ve had them fool me to many times.



   
ReplyQuote
(@lowoil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Make sure your open and close limit bands are tight and not broken.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top