Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Dover DMC-1M

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,422 Views
 M2RE
(@M2RE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#34159]
Hey guys, I am having a issue with a dover dmc. The unit starts and before it even moves it drops all UP relays all at the same time. I checked slowdowns but they are good. Any suggestions? No faults are coming up. I already did a hoistway setup a few times. Replaced up telats and down relays and fast relay. The elevator never goes into service, it just lowers to bottom floor, then tries to start and drops out quickly.



   
Quote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Will it run up on inspection? After hoistway setup, does it show in service?



   
ReplyQuote
 M2RE
(@M2RE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
It does run up in inspection with no problems. After it levels it does not go in service because hall calls are deactivated at all times. Is not like it goes out of service after it foes the up-stop problem



   
ReplyQuote
(@UpandDown2321)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Last time I had something close to that CLC had to be changed



   
ReplyQuote
 M2RE
(@M2RE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
UpandDown I am thinking the same thing since CLC Outputs and commands RUN relays. Will keep you guys updated



   
ReplyQuote
(@firbug13)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Did you check the floor count? If it doesn't match it won't go on auto. Change to 3 stop or 4 stop whatever it is.



   
ReplyQuote
 M2RE
(@M2RE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Hey guys, today I went back and the CLC had COLD START fault. Had to do all the parameters and learned selector and door. Adjusted correct speeds and after that it ran with no issues. That was literally the fix. I will need to get new 3VDC battery and a couple of beers. Thanks for the help everyone.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top