Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Dover composite

38 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
90.6 K Views
 mjm
(@mjm)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
And another thing, I'm sorry to read that you young guys haven't learned what us old farts found out a long time ago. Those yellow jacket relays are crap. Just because they have an "led" on the front, everyone thinks they must be great. Well, they're not. Put in the relay that the base was made for guys. And like I said, you have to maintain SU and SD once you pick MO, or you're going to stop and relevel.

Last edited by mjm; 11/05/13 03:57 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Postal)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
^^^^^^^^👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍



   
ReplyQuote
(@uppo72)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: Len
.....the Vip260 is also gearless umv control system..had many of those cars in one building...the Test card in the operational controller slot YK..was a worth its weight in gold..

Yeah most of the vip 260's I worked on was gearless at around 30 floors.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Aqua, could you please email me the composite adjusters manual? [email protected]

Thanks so much,

Montana



   
ReplyQuote
(@ratman131313)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I would like a copy also



   
ReplyQuote
(@ratman131313)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Could you send me a copy as well? Thanks



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnnychavez42)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Still have manual by chance ?? [email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share:
Scroll to Top