Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
12/12/2017 12:20 am
Hi guys. Got a dmc1 that keeps trapping people inside.
It seems to be stopping a few inches above the floor in the down direction on the down terminal landing as well as the intermediate floor above it. It’s a 3 stop It stops , calls get cancelled and it shuts down. I didn’t have my computer on me but I will tomorrow morning. Does this sound the door zone reed switch ?
It seems to be stopping a few inches above the floor in the down direction on the down terminal landing as well as the intermediate floor above it. It’s a 3 stop It stops , calls get cancelled and it shuts down. I didn’t have my computer on me but I will tomorrow morning. Does this sound the door zone reed switch ?
12/12/2017 6:06 am
You’re saying it runs down and stops 3” above the destination floor? Sounds like a level down problem. I’ve seen exactly this on a DMC1A with a bad level down switch. Could be your level down sensor on selector but several relay contacts could cause this too. When the DMC hits the slowdown point it drops the RDM (run down) output and picks the LE (level enable) output so you are now relying on a different circuit to keep DN1 & DN2 picked until the car gets to the floor. To only happen in the down direction you would be looking at contacts on relays LU, LD, DZ, & HW3.
Topic starter
12/12/2017 7:14 am
Yes. It was traveling in the down direction, and stopped a few inches above the floor, calls dropped out, and car was shut down.
Topic starter
12/12/2017 7:20 am
The level down switch is on the main selector pc board ?
12/12/2017 9:37 am
It’s on the Main Sensor Card but I’d bet on a relay contact.