Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
12/11/2025 5:33 am
Hi, we are installing a rear door on our DMC1 test unit. DR (Gate Switch) is in series, and with both doors closed the HW1, 2 and 3 relays kick. Both door boards sharing the RS485 to CLC. Any door board with the jumper for "front door" will open and close upon call or after the hoist moves to the other floor. CLC parameters 52, 53, 56, 58 set to 3 (front and rear group and car 1-4 selected), only front door open/closes, hoist moves when call from or to another floor. When I set to "1" the parameter 17 (ARE REAR DOOR), hoist don't move anymore, and doors become crazy. It seems the CLC is waiting something from rear door. I cannot find anything on the documentation I have, any hint? please? Someone said about DLK and RDLK (door lock), some jumper on CLC, but I cannot find anything on CLC documentation.
12/11/2025 6:14 am
Adjustment 18 001= front and rear doors
J2 jumper on rear door board all others off
J2 jumper on rear door board all others off
13/11/2025 6:56 am
If you’re saying it’s supposed to be 4 stop front and rear
52=15, 53=0, 54=15, 55=0, 56=15, 57=0, 58=15, 59=0.
52=15, 53=0, 54=15, 55=0, 56=15, 57=0, 58=15, 59=0.
Topic starter
18/11/2025 6:30 am
Thank you Indirtwetrust,
There is only two stops, first and second floor, front and rear door on both, so I guess 52, 54, 56 and 58 must be "03", is that right?
There is only two stops, first and second floor, front and rear door on both, so I guess 52, 54, 56 and 58 must be "03", is that right?
18/11/2025 9:29 am
Yes, the rest 0