Elevator Forum

DMC Selector board ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

DMC Selector board compatibility

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,651 Views
(@RyeGuy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#39117]
Does anyone know if different selector board versions are compatible with each on DMC equipment? I worked on a job with no selector board comm (plugging selector board in crashes comm with CLC and Door board) but it’s a 6300CV3 vs 6300CV2 on the other running car. Unaware of the full history of the job and what was done.

If they aren’t compatible, if there anything that can be done to make this board communicate



   
Quote
(@lowoil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It's likely the board is bad right out of the box. It has happened to me a couple times.



   
ReplyQuote
(@RyeGuy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Interesting. Unfortunately vertical express doesn’t sell them anymore. But world has their version.

I tried replacing both driver and receiver chips but that made no difference



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
CV3 boards are hit or miss. I’ve needed 3 brand new ones before I got one that worked. It’s really strange though, the ones that took comm down on one elevator might work fine on another.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top