Elevator Forum

DMC piston check va...
 
Notifications
Clear all

DMC piston check valves

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,489 Views
(@Philelevman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#24950]
I have a telescopic jack on a Thyssen DMC and the pistons will not resync. Ordered new piston check valves but I've yet to perform this task. Any helpful suggestions?



   
Quote
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Order seal kits as well. That’s more than likely your problem.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Philelevman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks. We did. The pistons are carrying oil so not sure that is keeping us from synchronizing with zero pressure but I figured if I'm taking it apart I'm not gonna do it twice lol



   
ReplyQuote
(@Daniel freeland)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
order the internal seals for the bottom of the pistons. 3 stage tele has 2 internal seals and the 2 stage has 1 internal. Per jack



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Make sure you use Gorman packing.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top