Notifications
Clear all
12/09/2023 2:06 am
You’re right but look at pulling INB and jumping it to INU or IND like machine room inspection. Same applies to any controller with MR inspection, won’t work if car is on access or car top.
As far as the problems getting a door scan, what program are you using? It’s been years but I do remember there being something tricky about using the old DMC FAST PC program with “Orange Cable”. I’ve also never used the World tool but I think they have their own instructions. The FAST tool, and any of TK’s programs that look just like the FAST tool, work just like per the FAST Guide or big book.
As far as the problems getting a door scan, what program are you using? It’s been years but I do remember there being something tricky about using the old DMC FAST PC program with “Orange Cable”. I’ve also never used the World tool but I think they have their own instructions. The FAST tool, and any of TK’s programs that look just like the FAST tool, work just like per the FAST Guide or big book.
13/09/2023 12:04 am
Yes Indirtwestrust, jumper from INB to INU or IND in AUTOMATIC will move the car up or down.
Also, I am using the DMC FAST with Orange cable (RS232 to RS485). Files saved to FAST from CLC, when download to CLC will not populate all the adjustments values, several are intentionally missed, such as the hoist and door learning, forcing the tech to do this manually after changing CLC board or battery goes down.
Also, I am using the DMC FAST with Orange cable (RS232 to RS485). Files saved to FAST from CLC, when download to CLC will not populate all the adjustments values, several are intentionally missed, such as the hoist and door learning, forcing the tech to do this manually after changing CLC board or battery goes down.
13/09/2023 8:01 am
That is odd… I don’t remember that being a problem but I know there are a lot of guys on here that still use that program. Maybe one of them has seen that or has a suggestion. Nice thing I remember about that tool is it saves the transfers from CLC to FAST as files so you could have your whole route backed up if you wanted. Not really very useful though if it doesn’t transfer the learned parameters.
Page 2 / 2
Prev