Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

DMC I ghost calls

9 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,750 Views
(@CraigZ)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#23978]
We have a DMC I that is taking ghost calls to top landing.

Changed CLC and extension board already. And went through a typical battery of troubleshooting and running out of bullets. Any pointers?

I appreciate your time.



   
Quote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What version of software on the CLC?

Last edited by Rolly; 05/14/18 04:51 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@CraigZ)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Chip # 675dk11



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Travel cable or buttons? Is this a simplex?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I believe DK13 is the latest. Worth a try.



   
ReplyQuote
(@CraigZ)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
This is a simplex. We have change button. CLC, expansion card, selector. TKE was in there before us and had same issues.

I appreciate the feedback.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I remember something that there was a problem with grounding of door closers causing some strange problems. Have to look back to see if I can find the write-up.



   
ReplyQuote
(@CraigZ)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
We changed the selector board and the problem has been clear for 2 weeks. I believe the incumbent who manufactured the elevator also did this a year before their departure.



   
ReplyQuote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by CraigZ
We changed the selector board and the problem has been clear for 2 weeks. I believe the incumbent who manufactured the elevator also did this a year before their departure.

Wait...”the incumbent” would be you, no?
You most likely mean your “predecessor” who worked for TKE, which also did the install had previous issues with ghost calls.
OK, I think I got it straight.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top