Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Dmc I/A

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,366 Views
(@Flyballgov)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#38032]
Have a dmc I/A. Originally was sent out to this for a bad door board. Ended up being power supply and clc board. Sent CLC out for repair now its showing the car is stuck on EPO & CIS of which the car has neither EPO nor independent service. Have verified 24v on NP and there is a 1 on the Varible 8-2 aswel variable 38-1 for NP. Would this be bad software chips or CLC altogether? Only fault showing as of now is selector fault, this one has the switch tree



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Every time I’ve found a DMC on EPO there’s been a blown fuse on the relay board. Don’t remember which one.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top