Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

DLM Question

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,610 Views
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#38010]
Any DLM experts on here? Would an Argus DLM overlay be compatible with a EMac control? Appreciate any help. Thanks



   
Quote
 Msd
(@Msd)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Argus DLM unit works best with solid state controllers. There input are equivalent to an multimeter read. User has to set the reference voltage, threshold and input type.



   
ReplyQuote
 JJR
(@JJR)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Don't forget FSSG!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Caronte)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
My company primarily uses the Argus device, and I’ve personally installed over 100 units across various controllers. I don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t work on the EMAC. For reference, it works perfectly well on relay logic controllers.



   
ReplyQuote
(@TheElevatorGuy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Why not reach out to Argus directly? I'm sure that they'd have a list of controller types that their DLM unit has been successfully installed on, and a process to determine compatibility on other types of controllers.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top