Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

DMC Help

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,509 Views
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#29838]
Looking for some help with a sweet little blue DMC. Got a CLF, SLF, IN, FEO, SAF status with 020-003, 012-001, 012-000, and 019-002 faults. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you



   
Quote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Broken TDL switch. Found the F/S phase 2 switch in the on position. I hope I haven't offended any of you guys. I would of thought there would have been more input on a DMC. Maybe I'm just getting old. Haha. Hope all you guys have a great Labor Day Weekend.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Glad you found it..



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks Rolly. You the Man!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top