Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

330A Schindler

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,070 Views
 M2RE
(@M2RE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#29827]
Hey Guys. I’m having a strange problem in a 3030A Shindler. The car runs normally, but every few minutes, like...20min. The car would go to the 2dn floor, open/close door, then comeback to the 1st floor and open/close door. This seems not really like a problem, but the thing with this one is that the customer has motion alarms. And everytime the elevator does this, it sets his building alarm and it’s crazy. So I’m thinking in some suggestions to eliminate this issue or see what could that be. I have been inside the cabin just corking with the COP and I have actually saw the elevator just going to 2dn and then 1st floor by itself. Would appreciate any suggestions.

This unit only as 2floors.



   
Quote
(@Elevator_Logic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Have you tried resetting the power to the controller and seeing if the problem comes back?
Is the elevator set to home at the 1st landing? If so it could have a defective button at 2nd activating
Does the controller have any faults logged?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Hope&Poke)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If only 2 floors. It may be on a wild cat mode app specific time check camels see if it's at the exact same time up with them the same 4 hour period.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top