Notifications
Clear all
02/02/2023 9:34 am
2.3K ohms to ground on your harness is not okay. You should have at least a Meg ohm. It’s not he CLC (or at least not just the CLC) if you can’t talk to the door or selector with the CLC disconnected. To eliminate the harness from the equation you can plug directly into the selector and the door with their comm (in) disconnected to see if you can talk to those boards individually. If you can’t talk to anything, you may want to make sure your service tool works on another car as Jluff suggested.
Topic starter
02/02/2023 10:24 am
Thank you guys.
I found one of the harness shorted and main selector board damaged. I replaced them and the car is working for now. The communication was recovered.
I found one of the harness shorted and main selector board damaged. I replaced them and the car is working for now. The communication was recovered.
02/02/2023 10:32 am
Thanks for the follow up.
Side note, if you replace (or remove to check voltage on it) the CLC battery with the power turned on you won't loose your settings
02/02/2023 11:37 pm
I have seen a few pins removed from the jack where you plug in the fast tool. Check that the pins didnt get pushed through or the wire removed to fool you.
Page 2 / 2
Prev