Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Cat 6 in t-cable

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,274 Views
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#13712]
We have a government job and specs require a cat 6 cable to the car. We have found one supplier in Turkey but they have yet to respond to our e-mails. Has anyone found a supplier?



   
Quote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That's a good one, I wonder if Draka would custom make this sort of animal.



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
cable warehouse.com, or just google cat 6 and choose a supplier



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I don't know if Draka has a traveler with a Cat 6, I doubt it.



   
ReplyQuote
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Specs say must be in elevator t-cable only with web site for supplier in Turkey. Who doesn't answer e-mail AGGGG!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Silly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Take your spare wires, crimp the CAT 6 connector on it, and viola! Never heard of anyone else with it, good luck. If it's a govt. job make sure Turkey is on the approved country list for parts, maybe you get lucky and they didn't make the cut.



   
ReplyQuote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Silly...you came so close! I'm still impressed though.



   
ReplyQuote
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I'm thinking a big red cat-6 sticker on the t-cable ought to do the job.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top