Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Cadi 3.10 advice?

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,727 Views
(@Chrisbzzz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#30163]
Hi guys currently working on a Schindler bionic 7, had the following codes 1556, 1557, I have had high ohms on one of the NC contacts on SF1 which In turn have replaced these contactors SF & SF1 the drive type is a biodyn 25, I am currently locked out of the controller as Schindler have not had the lift for 2 years but have decided to perform a software update start of this year and I’m locked out of menu 70 even with Modutool connected I can only enter 702, I am wanting to check the states of the contactors, I’m possibly looking at a drive fault, has any one used the newer Cadi on these lifts to open them up, just after a bit of advice thanks



   
Quote
(@BOJAN)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
CADI 3.10 works well on bionic 7. For review VVVF drive is better to use VACON keypad. However the faults described relate to contaktor feedback.
It may be necessary perform persistant fatal error reset procedure.

BR



   
ReplyQuote
(@Chrisbzzz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Hello bojan,

Yes I have tried a 101 reset, have even plugged in installation shorts to drive on the LDU pendant, to no success, removed LEUT to bring to the top floor I have taken the drive off after plugging in NXP keypad, F1 fault over current, the the motor windings all ok the only other thing to take out is the drive removed from site today and sent to a specialist, the only reason I was asking in 3.10 would work is am currently locked out of the controller only use of my Modutool which is updated to the latest software will allow me to go in only a few parameters, I’m basically locked out of menu 30,40 and 70



   
ReplyQuote
(@BOJAN)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
try checkibg SCPU connections or replace SCPU.

br



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top