Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Beringer

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,020 Views
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#5435]
I'm looking for an alternative supplier for rail guide inserts. The elevator is a dual roped Beringer hydraulic out of Switzerland. Nice enough product but to obtain parts has been interesting to say the least.

FYI, Schumacher Elevator (great to deal with!) has taken over supporting these elevators...



   
Quote
(@Philly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I would try Minnesota elevator or Canton they both should sell inserts



   
ReplyQuote
(@Philly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
and I would definitely not be putting in the butcher valve go with Maxine and save yourself the headache



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks Philly ill try them

Too late for the valve. Someone else's install ended up on my lap!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top