I would like to have a more advanced, maybe installation and alignment manual, or a full-blown service manual, but the companies in my area are reluctant to sell me one. How can I acquire one of these documents?
The elevator is a Thyssenkrupp Vertical Express EP08020 serving two floors which I understand is nearly identical in design to a Thyssenkrupp TAC22.
I'm not trying to be smart, did you call vertical express? As the elevator owners I believe you can purchase that information from the manufacturer.
Where is the original installation company? Do they have any records? Can they purchase the information you need?
I went to that same training class in 07 it was great once all the know it alls got shut down after the first half of the first day. Then a year later they yanked there controller from us so I went to smartrise. Best controller I ever used. I did a mod with one on a mowery 4 stop hydro by myself in 4 days. Adjusted running everything and only had to call there office once to give them the other half of the payment so I could get the access code to start programming.