Elevator Forum

AT 400 Door Operato...
 
Notifications
Clear all

AT 400 Door Operator

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,834 Views
(@halfpick)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#454]
Anyone install one of these operators to replace a 7300A operator. Pros/Cons, how long should it take!



   
Quote
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
we did a 4 car group but we converted the 7660 cable drvie system. We averaged 2 days a car and when you do your first learn trip in the open you will think-- what have I done! Very erratic and jerkey but then it will just float closed as pretty as you please. I guess we did this mod about 3 years ago with no calls except burnt contacts on the new pilot relays but we fixed that by parralling another set of contacts. If you are only doing one car I would try to get 3 days as you will get better as you go.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top