Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
03/01/2024 1:24 am
Hello everybody.
Working on an Ascension 2000 lift. I have a full and complete print but nowhere on this print does it list where the smoke detectors should be wired. Does anyone have any idea where the smoke detector wires are supposed to be wired?
Everything else is wired up the elevator is running but we cannot figure out what terminals the smoke detector wires are supposed to be going to.. backstory. Somebody cut all of the wires and didn't label what was going where..
Working on an Ascension 2000 lift. I have a full and complete print but nowhere on this print does it list where the smoke detectors should be wired. Does anyone have any idea where the smoke detector wires are supposed to be wired?
Everything else is wired up the elevator is running but we cannot figure out what terminals the smoke detector wires are supposed to be going to.. backstory. Somebody cut all of the wires and didn't label what was going where..
03/01/2024 8:09 am
Should be sheet 9 of the field wiring diagram
Topic starter
05/01/2024 5:28 am
So I see that page and I have that page.. but it doesn't show smoke detectors.. maybe I am missing something. All I see is the fire service switches...
05/01/2024 9:33 am
SD is primary (Smoke Detector) and LSD is auxiliary (Lobby Smoke Detector)
Topic starter
10/01/2024 2:52 am
Thank you.. dear Jesus. That's what I needed. Couldn't find it anywhere. Thank you thank you.