Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Ascension 2000

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,940 Views
 Meno
(@Meno)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#34333]
Have a 2 stop and got a call people were getting stuck. Get to the job find only when it goes to the top floor that it stops as soon as Dz goes high instead of when it falls off UL we changed the selector and same thing. Only other recent issue was controller power supply went bad so that was replaced 2-3 months ago. I don’t have a full set of prints so if anyone has any info on leveling/Dz circuit I would appreciate it starting to tear what little hair I have out on this one. Car will level fine into the bottom landing and if you ML below it will level up so sensor and UL work. When the car does go to top landing and stop short it just comes back down to first floor opens doors and stays in service. Only other though is hole count on tape could be off but I’m not sure how to do a hoistway learn on these.

Last edited by Meno; 12/06/22 05:17 PM.


   
Quote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Might it be bumping the UpStop limit before coming off of LU?
Tape guides aren’t worn out?
Floor magnet is still glued in place?
Might you have the Ascension PCD Tool/Software to view/change parameters or view inputs and do a hoistway scan?



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I agree with elmcanmic, make absolutely sure your up normal is not even close to opening at floor level, but it does open before going on the ring.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top