Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

ARMOR XE-100

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,463 Views
(@JimboNJ)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#18114]
Came across an armor XE-100 hydro controller on my new route . No prints. Anybody
Have jump points for this one ? Thanks



   
Quote
(@NY Guy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I believe I have an Armor Hydro print but its at my office. Not sure of the model but I will look for ya next week.

All the best!



   
ReplyQuote
(@JimboNJ)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you very much



   
ReplyQuote
(@JimboNJ)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Does anybody have a xe-100 print they could email me - car wants to run up but won't - until I hit the UPA ice cube relay. No prints in a hotel. Wish they would upgrade



   
ReplyQuote
(@JimboNJ)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I'd be super happy with jump points 😉



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top