Elevator Forum

Armor electronic st...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Armor electronic stepper

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,988 Views
(@Shane5e)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#38960]
Just wondering what everyone recommends for an Armor electronic stepper. I know i have seen a few different ones out there just wanna see what everyone recommends.

Thank you!



   
Quote
 JJR
(@JJR)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I think Adams and SEES still makes parts for them.



   
ReplyQuote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
We used one from Claddagh a few years ago on a OTIS MRS that worked pretty good. https://claddaghelectronics.com/products/electronic-stepper/ I think world may have a universal stepper replacement as well.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I just used a claddagh product and it was god awful to install. It was wired wrong from the factory and the minimal amount of instructions were 75% wrong



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top