Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Android or IOS apps

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
11.7 K Views
(@xxXBlazeXxx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#15210]
Anyone have any good Elevator related App suggestions?



   
Quote
(@Vatorgator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
route organizer. have seen a few requests for people looking for program to track route. would be nice to have. last visit, notes, maps, job info, i have thought about it also, have made one app on a iPhone, a lot of work, and it wasn't the greatest, but i did get it to run on my phone, i think a few guys might be interested in something like this. problem is not enough elevator guys out there that would buy the app and make it profitable for developer.



   
ReplyQuote
(@xxXBlazeXxx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yea, I agree on not being able to make money with it. I do like the idea of a route organizer. I might try to make it. I have 2 simple apps on the Android Market...

Static Pressure Calculator

Parts Request

I don't plan on charging for any elevator apps I make. I've made a few more that I only give to friends. I'll let you know if I make the Route organizer app.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Vatorgator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
looks good rodney, can't download it as i have an iPhone, but looks like you know what your doing. would like to check out the parts request app, sounds like something that could be helpful. i spent 3 months reading books on programming for iOS, and actually writing and getting one to run on my iPhone, it was fun, however it is quite time consuming writing a app. with all the new technology out there, its only a matter of time before there are more apps for the iPads, etc for elevator related matters. guess it would be a good time to get in on the ground floor, if you could come up with some great ideas. maybe you will be the one who gets the ball rolling.



   
ReplyQuote
(@omgitsonme)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0

   
ReplyQuote
(@xxXBlazeXxx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted By: Vatorgator
route organizer. have seen a few requests for people looking for program to track route. would be nice to have. last visit, notes, maps, job info, i have thought about it also, have made one app on a iPhone, a lot of work, and it wasn't the greatest, but i did get it to run on my phone, i think a few guys might be interested in something like this. problem is not enough elevator guys out there that would buy the app and make it profitable for developer.

This....
Mobile Service 2.0
Is what our company uses. I really like it and it works well. Also the Developer is very helpful. But it is not cheap.



   
ReplyQuote
(@studly1nnc)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I agree with Rodney. The Mobile Service app is the best stand alone app for the elevator industry. We use it at my office as well. Anita is the contact person for us and she is the best. But with all systems that are on the market you have to have good input data or you just get garbage information. If you need an great software to manage field applications and tract unit history this is the app for you.

Thanks,

Wayne



   
ReplyQuote
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Mobil Service is what we use also.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top