Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Alpha Controller

24 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
23.5 K Views
(@ASME17)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Please keep us posted on the installation. I have heard it's easy to install and works reliably, but I haven't had the chance to try it out yet.



   
ReplyQuote
(@elevatorman1966)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Jluff its so easy to install, I would recommend calling support to give them your contact and they will give you the run down on everything, and provide you direct numbers as well, that is what I did for on my first install last year . I have never looked back since , that's the only thing I install now.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bubba)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Anyone have any electrical prints or troubleshooting guides for the Alpha?



   
ReplyQuote
(@FriscoKid)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
We have a few Alpha Hydraulics installed. Very nice product.....



   
ReplyQuote
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I would also like manuals and prints if anyone can share.



   
ReplyQuote
(@NOTIME)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Print:

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/tijf... rlkey=nfglr9lkt87f4sjlxxoihu3q4&dl=0

the link is not forever 4 days only



   
ReplyQuote
(@elevatorman1966)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
call Alpha they will connect you to your portal , you will have access to all your print , and manuals



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Pm me



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That's IF your office actually knows your portal info.....

I just called them and they emailed me the manuals.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top