Elevator Forum

Adams Hatchlatch Fo...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Adams Hatchlatch Fob

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,810 Views
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#6021]
Lost a hatchlatch board today. Went to the adams book to order a new one. In the replacement parts list I seen a number for a keyring fob and a receiver to wire into the board so the fob will work. Has anyone ever installed one of these? And what would be the point? Just curious.

I hate these plunger type of door restrictor they are easy to install but they are better then the Thyssen tomahawk style restrictor that works off the clutch they are a pain to adjust.
I never had a issue with the GAL mechanical style restrictor or the dover flag style. The CJ anderson plunger style I never understood it fails in the up position I believe that defeats the purpose.



   
Quote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Think of it as a key. It a transmitter to unlock the hatch latch. You just have to be near the car.

Last edited by jkh; 02/27/13 06:56 PM. Reason: Spelling


   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top