Elevator Forum

400A red light on d...
 
Notifications
Clear all

400A red light on drive

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,121 Views
(@ubro96)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#22211]
Hey, Guys, I have a Schindler 400A with a red light on the drive and no power going anywhere else in the control the screen is blank and I am to assume that there is something wrong with the drive. I'm not that familiar with the Schindler products any ideas?



   
Quote
(@cneilson)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
A red light on a Schindler drive is not good. There is a reset button next to the lights on the drive, use a pencil and try pushing the reset button to rest the drive.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The red light on the drive might be a symptom of having no power to the rest of the controller. I would be looking at fuses and power supply to CPU.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Take the stairs)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Check the internal motor start contactor. If it is bad, pull wires out of contactor, Mount, and wire larger one outside of drive. This is a common problem make easier to get to, for next time.



   
ReplyQuote
(@JustWolf)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
24 volt power supply in the drive?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top