Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

330a etsl mismatch

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
8,231 Views
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#19698]
I've got a 330a logging a 97 etsl mismatch fault. The optical sensors seem fine, the etsl relays on the crip board pick and drop when there supposed to, the led's above the relays go on and off and the led's to the left of the cpu go on and off like they're supposed to. I swapped the crip board and the problem stayed. Someone told me it's probably the CIO board but if the signals are making it to the crip I assume its fine. Don't have cadi, just the on board tool. I tried to see if the etsl 1&2 were on the I/O's but didn't see them on the list. Has anyone experienced a similar issue?



   
Quote
(@mrhappy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
have had on 2 units. both cases were turned out to be intermittent sensors



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
This issue isn't intermittent. When unit is on any floor but the top, I reset cpu with controller on inspection, and but it on auto, it goes into fatl with a 97 fault. If I reset it at top floor it goes into normal operation but it goes into fatl with 97 as soon as it leaves floor.



   
ReplyQuote
(@InFritzWeTrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It's definitely the optical sensors. Ask a Schindler guy and they will tell you they are unreliable. I have had them go out on relatively new units, and also if they get wet at all.



   
ReplyQuote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Agreed. Change the sensors, they are cheap and unreliable.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks. I'm getting some overnighted.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
It was the 360 board



   
ReplyQuote
(@InFritzWeTrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Oops, I shouldn't have said "definitely"! Thanks for the update



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top