Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

330a Door drive

9 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,494 Views
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#32473]
Are there any other sources in North America for the door drive on the 330A?

Adams is wanting 11k for the door drive.



   
Quote
 Goat
(@Goat)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I believe World can repair these or mayby ECI?

Last edited by Goat; 02/03/22 08:31 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Stall Protection)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Access can repair some issues with those.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
We’ve been putting in GAL MOVFE linear operators. And now they have a kit for the 330A.



   
ReplyQuote
(@BillS)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
is there a specific part number?



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I haven't put a GAL MOVFE on a 330a but that by far sounds like the best option to me, especially if they're making it a kit where you don't have to field engineer anything



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Access can definitely fix things and I've had many successfully repaired parts from them. It's no guarantee though, I've also had drives sent to them multiple times and they never could fix it. Then I had a pissed off customer because they had to pay to try to repair it then still had to pay for a new one.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It’s pretty easy
Attachments
6C17A6D4-526C-4513-9EDA-D2F46339C82B.jpeg (1.18 MB, 60 downloads)



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Such awesome news IDWT.

Thanks for sharing.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top