Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Sigma DI310 issue

10 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,168 Views
 MLO
(@MLO)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#32481]
Ladies' and Gentlemen,

I have a OTIS SIGMA with the E124.
I replace the battery for the PDL and set the dip switch to disable.
Everything is dead in the car, no position indicator inside the car or outside the car.
Car is about 6 feet below the top floor.
the controller status ADC = 03
My SW4 Switch is set correctly
My Safety Circuit is good, the R5SX relay is IN but not the R5SC.
I have 48volts going into R5SC but the DOR card is not giving it the ground side
Any help ?



   
Quote
 MLO
(@MLO)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
nothing?



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I would recommend calling a local elevator company to have them service it.



   
ReplyQuote
 MLO
(@MLO)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I AM A LOCAL ELEVATOR MECHANIC,



   
ReplyQuote
(@Sammy1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Check your PM.



   
ReplyQuote
 MLO
(@MLO)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
PM as in power modular? replaced 1 bad, and 1 good. replaced bad and still same issue. is there a special way to reset these things.
never seen one and all of my Otis connections haven't seen it either. It was bought through Unitec and installed by an independent company and they didn't leave any books behind.



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
My apologies, the way you'd worded your first post seemed like similar posts by building owners.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Probably means check your private messages (PM) under the my stuff drop down menu on top of the page.



   
ReplyQuote
 MLO
(@MLO)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
No worries EElevator, Im a partner with a company called Casco Bay Elevator here in Maine. I was told, this sigma is 1 of 2 in the New England area. frustrating trying to get any info on it. The company that installed it was bought out by Kone and the tech that installed it passed in a car wreck.

sorry Montana, ill catch up on to the lingo. I did check PM, nothing yet. thanks every one.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Sammy1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What’s your email address, or private message me.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top