Elevator Forum

330a access code en...
 
Notifications
Clear all

330a access code enabling

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,710 Views
 PES
(@PES)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#30139]
Trying to enable access codes on a Schindler 330a... I found where I can change the code, but cant seem to find where to enable them. When I go to floor call enable under normal it shows all floor enabled. When I go to secured floors just shows dashes and I cant change it in this menu. Any help should be appreciated.



   
Quote
 PES
(@PES)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Or does someone have a manual they could email me?



   
ReplyQuote
(@NY Guy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi PES,
HERE YA GO...

Schindler 330a security code feature

try placing the car at the bottom floor . Open the door. Then place the car on in car inspection.
Turn on the BAC program switch in the COP.
Hold the secured floor car call for 5 seconds.
the car should fire the chime as acknowledgement
Then turn of the program switch this should delete current code for that floor.
repeat for all other secured floors to delete all codes.

If you want to change the code to a different sequence code.
Hit the new code for that car call after the chime chirps back.
For new code hit a button every 2 seconds for the new code to take.
repeat for each floor
Then turn off the program switch.
test the new code
let me know how it works out



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top