Elevator Forum

330a 75 safety RTS ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

330a 75 safety RTS fault

9 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
14.2 K Views
(@CotterPin)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#26818]
Hey folks,

We are getting the above referenced fault and the car runs on inspection. also seeing coldoi ast.

No fault codes on site. Any help is appreciated. Thanks and stay safe.



   
Quote
(@Jblack83)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
PUT CONTROLLER ON INSPECTION. THEN RESET. THEN HIT THE RESET AGAIN MID BOOT UP. AND POST BACK IF IT DOES NOT RESET



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jblack83)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
75 Safety RTS.
Basically is saying safe circuit is open after landing doors closed. Doors maybe bouncing back open after its closed. Or your Gate switch maybe opening... But typically that will throw up a 94 FATL



   
ReplyQuote
(@CotterPin)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks, it ran after the hard reset, to intermediate and top and then went to B with a fatl ast fault. This is a 3 stop B, G, 2.

I have run it up to 2 on insp and flipper it to auto and its still getting a coldoi ready AST and wont move.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Check oil level/ float switch



   
ReplyQuote
(@CotterPin)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
float switch was her. Back in service, Thanks



   
ReplyQuote
(@Gtblift)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi!
It's my first contact with schindler and my biggest problem is that I do not have any manual.
I read the same 75 but the cabin is on the upper side and I don't have any access to the inspection controller.
Any help pls?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Huskervator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
No need to access the cartop. Your CRIPNA board in the controller, also has the inspection (hand) controls.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Gtblift)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yes but I don't have the manual and I don't know ho to switch it in inspection mode!
Maybe someone have it!

Last edited by Gtblift; 05/09/19 06:03 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top