Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

3300 cop button

12 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,094 Views
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#37962]
Anyone know where to get cheaper cop buttons for a Schindler 3300? I was quoted just shy of 1200$ canadian for one.



   
Quote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That sounds right, I wouldn’t really trust anything not oem with Schindler equipment.



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Aint those all on one board behind the main cop board?



   
ReplyQuote
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Nope, individual and programmable on the 3300.



   
ReplyQuote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
55503922 - have you tried that Part # ?

I have a spare parts manual for 3300 I can send you if that helps



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Can you send me the spare parts manual please



   
ReplyQuote
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yesi’ll take the manual please



   
ReplyQuote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Pm me your email



   
ReplyQuote
 JJR
(@JJR)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Adam now has a kit to where you might be able to just replace them with regular vendor fixtures. Check their website.



   
ReplyQuote
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Do you have a link to that? I looked at their website and didn’t see anything



   
ReplyQuote
 JJR
(@JJR)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0

   
ReplyQuote
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Anyone try doing this yet?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top