Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
15/09/2018 4:40 am
Im just trying to change the car call dwell time (CC-DT) & nudging time (NDG-T) for a consultant report.
CC-DT is set to 020, I turn write protect off, hit 0 - 3 - 0, SHIFT, ENTER. The first time nothing happens, when I hit SHIFT, ENTER again it says something about out of range, then the NEW value changes back to 000. Same thing with NDG-T. I did a hard reset, no change. Any Ideas?
CC-DT is set to 020, I turn write protect off, hit 0 - 3 - 0, SHIFT, ENTER. The first time nothing happens, when I hit SHIFT, ENTER again it says something about out of range, then the NEW value changes back to 000. Same thing with NDG-T. I did a hard reset, no change. Any Ideas?
15/09/2018 5:56 am
What version of software is in unit(s)?
15/09/2018 8:09 am
Did you burn the software or was it copied/burned by another mechanic?
If you copy chips you have to have the write protect bit off, otherwise you’ll never be able to change parameters
Last edited by workingclass; 09/15/18 12:10 AM.
15/09/2018 9:12 am
You must be on controller inspection to change parameters.
Topic starter
15/09/2018 9:26 am
Rally: I didn't check the software version.
Working Class: This is a newer 211, FLASH, no EEPROMs
NewMech: I would swear I've changed parameters on a 211 while it was on Auto. But if that's a fact, that's the problem, I was not on MR Inspect. You can change parameters on 311/411 without being on inspect.
Working Class: This is a newer 211, FLASH, no EEPROMs
NewMech: I would swear I've changed parameters on a 211 while it was on Auto. But if that's a fact, that's the problem, I was not on MR Inspect. You can change parameters on 311/411 without being on inspect.
15/09/2018 10:06 am
311 and or 411 do not need to be on inspect, you are correct. 211 for sure has to be on inspect.
Topic starter
16/09/2018 12:41 am
Wow! Did I win dumbest question of the month?
Topic starter
16/09/2018 12:49 am
On a different Big O note, I'm looking for TIP 31.4-6 about loadweighing. All the adjusting manuals refer to it for more information.