As the thread title suggests, this is 20 stop duplex of US Elevators installed in 1981. I was unable to locate a model of the controller anywhere on the controller or the print pages I have. The job has motor generators, geared machines, 20 front openings and emergency power.
I have included a few photos. Any help with prints would be greatly appreciated.
Inflight entrapments usually are safe string related. However, the EPO stuff could be problematic too.
Do you have at least the car control page? You know, safety string, 48volt supply, door locks etc.
On a twenty stop, you most likely have comp chain or rope. Swaying ropes from mid rise up/dn traffic can cause the rope to contact the cwt buffer switch momentarily trapping people. I’d also (in the mean time) check all connections big and small on those GE starters. Just a couple of thoughts.
If IDWT doesn’t have what you’re looking for, check member Christy Collett. I think I remember him being a old U.S. guy but also a print collector for anything in the trade.