Elevator Forum

Two maney boards to...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Two maney boards too few post

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,226 Views
 RCD
(@RCD)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#15827]
IMHO a bord like this with this fee threads should not have as maney boards. Devideing everything into different boards should only be done to orginise large post volume.



   
Quote
(@cedartop)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Maybe they anticipated a larger volume of posts



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Personally, I like the way it is setup.



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Myself I have an issue with posters who don't use the spell check function. I also like the way it is setup. It seems perfect for those of us that know of what we seek, or speak of.



   
ReplyQuote
(@CM1981)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Agreed



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top