Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
17/01/2017 11:38 pm
Hello, i am currently very close too being called off the apprentice list to start my apprenticeship.
I am curious if anyone can tell me if you are currently on a prescription that is legally prescribed to you, and provide the lab with proof of such, does the lab tell the elevator company what prescription you are currently taking?
Or does it just come back as negative in the eyes out the ccompany?
I am curious if anyone can tell me if you are currently on a prescription that is legally prescribed to you, and provide the lab with proof of such, does the lab tell the elevator company what prescription you are currently taking?
Or does it just come back as negative in the eyes out the ccompany?
18/01/2017 9:04 am
For most employers if it's prescribed you have to declare it. (Dosage, who prescribed, and why). I wouldn't take the risk.
Most things are out of your system in three days.
got to page 70 of the cba IUEC CBA it states pretty clearly the rules.
Topic starter
18/01/2017 7:09 pm
Thank you for the reply.
I have dl and read that packet, though it doesn't give any info as to prescribed medications and if that constitutes a failure. In the past, the lab would call, i fax rx proof, and it then gets sent as apass.
I have dl and read that packet, though it doesn't give any info as to prescribed medications and if that constitutes a failure. In the past, the lab would call, i fax rx proof, and it then gets sent as apass.
I'm not sure if the iuec gets told what medications you are on by the lab, or long as you provide prescription proof outs a negative.
If anyone has ant experience being the one that gets pre employment tests results and could enlighten me it would be greatly appreciated.
Topic starter
22/01/2017 11:47 pm
There's got to be someone who knows whether the lab tells your company what rx your on or not??
23/01/2017 6:50 am
Is it weed?
Topic starter
23/01/2017 7:20 am
No, a prescription.
23/01/2017 9:49 am
Page 72 discusses prescriptions.
Topic starter
23/01/2017 7:09 pm
So i guess the company that i would work for, their medical review officer would make the determination if i would be allowed to work while on my prescription.
Any mro for any companies on here?
I apologize if I'm being a P.I.T.A
I just want to make sure i fully understand what i need to do to get this job.