Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
22/04/2025 6:50 pm
Hello everyone. I been in the industry for almost 1 month. I love it and excited to learn all things elevator!
24/04/2025 9:40 am
Welcome. don't be afraid to ask questions,keep yourself busy, and work safe.
26/04/2025 1:10 pm
Welcome
18/05/2025 12:07 am
Welcome, glad to have young folks that are excited and interested in learning
13/07/2025 10:40 pm
I am new here too - Jonathan the CEO of FIELDBOSS here to learn more about all aspects of the industry so our software makes the right kind of differences.
Last edited by FIELDBOSS; 07/13/25 02:41 PM.
14/07/2025 10:04 am
Get a liftkeeper subscription and see what they do and copy that, fieldboss is the worst app. Wish my office never switched.
15/07/2025 11:58 am
If in need of service tools, cpu and door software for tke and literature for most elevators. PM me