Elevator Forum

Dover T4 in the ove...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Dover T4 in the overhead.

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,399 Views
(@j.rizzo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#38978]
I have a Dover T4 that had the C1 contractor meltdown. It caused a lot of problems. I have since replaced the contractor, DSP board, Gate Driver board, various modules etc. My problem now is that when I tried to run the car down on inspection. It drifted into the overhead. When I try to run down now. The brake picks and the motor tries but can’t lift the counterweight. After a few seconds it faults out on 626 fault code. No LED’s are lit on the GD board and the contractor is new. Also I have 626 VDC on the DC buss. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks



   
Quote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Only recommendation I have is to post your trouble in the “Technical Questions” section of the forum. You’ll get more views than here.



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What voltage are you getting going to the motor. I'd stop now and before you do anything else, megger the motor thoroughly.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top