Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
07/06/2016 8:20 am
Hey.
I have installed ,Serviced , Repaired , and Modernized elevators for 43 years
My main experience is Dover / Thyssen.
Looking forward to a few more years.
I have installed ,Serviced , Repaired , and Modernized elevators for 43 years
My main experience is Dover / Thyssen.
Looking forward to a few more years.
08/06/2016 1:42 am
Welcome aboard
08/06/2016 9:11 am
Some of these guys are full of great information. Others are just full of it. Welcome.
13/06/2016 10:51 pm
Welcome....Glad to hear another old timer willing to share what he knows!!!
11/07/2016 5:12 pm
Wow 43 years. That's some real experience. You must have some stories sir
28/07/2016 6:00 am
Here is a question for you old timer.. I purchased a H85 to swap on a DMCI my IMS doesn't work from the operator anymore and I'm getting a CLC fault 003-01 fault he board is new and the wiring also. In thinking of installing the old harness, any suggestions?